Taiyou Con attendees are expected to treat fellow attendees, guests, staff, volunteers, and the general public with due respect regardless of fandom, costume, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. Physical harassment, verbal harassment, and/or assault will be met with zero tolerance. This includes, but is not limited to: physical assault, battery, deliberate intimidation, stalking, and unwelcome physical or verbal attention. However, falsely accusing an individual of harassment will be considered an act of harassment itself and will be dealt with as such.
Remember: cosplay is not consent.
If you are the victim of harassment and/or assault:
* Please locate the nearest available staff member or volunteer to explain your situation
* Depending on the gravity of the situation, you may be asked to fill out a voluntary and confidential incident report
* Depending on the gravity of the situation, the convention may be forced to contact local law enforcement
If you choose to violate this policy:
* Your badge may be revoked at the discretion of the convention
* You will be subject to appropriate punishment ranging from a strict warning to the confiscation of your badge
* Depending on the gravity of the situation, Taiyou Con reserves the right to contact local law enforcement at the discretion of the convention director